Discussed on today's show:
-What Smarterscout is?
- How Transfers are conducted?
- How markets work and how value is derived
- How Dan's stats showed Wayne Rooney would be a hit in the MLS
- How Analytics has started dominating the footballing world
- What roles do agents play in transfers?
- Are the EPL TV rights a bubble?
- Image rights for footballers
- How reliable are rumours on social media about football transfers?
- How age impacts a players potential
- When do players usually peak?
- What are the most important stats to look at for under 23 players?
- Who could have a huge season this year?
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
This episode was brought to you by Real Fantasy Football: https://www.realff.co.uk/
Tired of being in a league with the same old teams that have Salah, Sterling and Kane in them? RFF might just be what you're looking for.
This episode was brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG2020' for 50% off your first month!
If you haven't already signed up to Football Index, just use the referral code "FIG" when signing up for a bonus! ⬇
●Deposit more than £20, get a £30 bonus
●You also trade up to £500 risk free for 7 days
Music by Nkato, and Joakim Karud