Discussed on today's show:
- Does being a Vegan have an impact on your performance buzz scores?
- Current state of the market
- Has the Share split had the desired impact FI were hoping for?
- Is it a good time to top up?
- Is there a conflict of interest in writing for FI and being a trader?
- Football Index technical and payment errors
- Where will Football Index be in 3-5 years?
- Momentum trading and using sentiment
- Small portfolio trading
- Should you make one type of player a focal point in your portfolio?
- International expansion
- Iterating Media Buzz
- Speculating on what monday's announcement could be!
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
This episode was brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG2019' for 50% off your first month!
This episode of the FigCast is helping raise awareness for male mental health and suicide prevention. I've collaborated with the guys over at Beardpoo to give all FigCast listeners 30% off your first order by using the code FIG30. Keep your beard fresh, clean and smooth - and 25% of the profits that Beardpoo collect go straight toward the charity MIND.
If you haven't already signed up to Football Index, just use the referral code "FIG" when signing up for a bonus! ⬇
●Deposit more than £20, get a £30 bonus
●You also trade up to £500 risk free for 7 days
Music by Nkato, Joakim Karud & Dan Lebowitz