Discussed on today's show:
- Football Index: A disruptive product
- His FI journey and why he loves the product
- What he would change
- What gives him confidence for 2019
- Deposit bonuses
- Manchester United, Pogba and Mourinho's sacking
- What yield are traders happy with?
- The transfer window
- Winter break
- Having a free to play section on FI
- Dividend increase?
- Trading strategy with an impending share split
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Music by Nkato, and Joakim Karud
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
If you haven't already signed up to Football Index, use the referral code "FIG" when signing up for a bonus! ⬇
●Deposit £50 or more, get a £20 bonus
●You also trade up to £500 risk free for 7 days
This episode was sponsored by Finalrunner! Join my comp here: https://www.finalrunner.com/competitions/list/open
This episode was also brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG' for 10% off the duration of your membership!