Discussed on this episode:
- Comparing Forex trading & poker with Football INDEX
- Thoughts on the market reaction toward the share split. Has the growth in premium assets already diminished the psychological appeal post-split?
- How many users will we have at this point next year?
- Share split Strategy
- The 'Whistle to Whistle' ban that is being murmured in the gambling world. How could this affect FI?
- Best times of day/week to sell/buy players?
- What should we expect on FI next summer with very little PB action?
- Buying injured players-is there value?
- The correlation between player age and price
- FI not promoting dividends in their advertising
All this and more on today's show!
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Music by Nkato, and Joakim Karud
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ