Discussed on today's show:
- Their favourite books to read
- January surge?
- The announcement
- 'Exchange rate' between players
- 'Top end bashing'
- Trading the bottom end
- Cheap Vs. Value
- What happens when we reach market cap?
- Order books
- FI marketing as a trading platform, not a growth platform
- Football Index marketing in general
- The 'p' word
- Dividends over a career
- What is the bet that we're placing on FI?
- How to value players
- How efficient is the market?
- Why do some youth players not make it?
- Youth player hype
- Age vs. player prices
- Predicting what traders are going to do
- Fear, anticipation, greed, ego
- Biases for new users and old ones
- Hyperbolic discounting
- Separating utility and value
- Delayed gratification
- Best irrational trade
- Who does best on the index, a pyschologist, a data analyst or someone who only watches football?
- Using xG
- Mainstream FI
- Media buzz.....is it sustainable?
- The future of FI
- Expansion into new territories
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
This episode was brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG2020' for £5 off your first month, or your first month free and an extra £5 off if you go for their 6 month membership!
Music by Nkato, and Joakim KarudSupport FigCast
Maximise your Football Index Trading with Index Gain. The Opta powered 3rd party Football Index data provider are the number one hub for PB scores and general player analysis. Their Slack community has over 5000 traders, and their buzz bot feature on slack has proved an invaluable tool for 1000's of traders allowing them to Track theirporfolio, and get notified when prices drop or rise!