Discussed on today's show:
- Tips for new traders
- The Transfer dividend announcement
- Why did FI do the transfer dividend bonus?
- FI Comms
- What values do FI stand for?
- FI taking down the bookmakers
- FI marketing and aquisition for January 2020
- Reactive vs. proactive marketing
- Neymar's 'ghost' PB win when no-one knew if he'd scored or not!
- Crisis comms planning
- How important is clarity?
- Why do FI make some of the same mistakes over and over again?
- Should FI use more customer data to drive decision making?
- Data marketing
- Matt's FigCast Memes
- FI texts
- Whale hunting
- PB matrix
- Multi goal bonus?
- MB Matrix
- In-Play dividends
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
If you haven't already signed up to Football Index, use the referral code "FIG" when signing up for a bonus! ⬇
●Deposit £50 or more, get a £20 bonus
●You also trade up to £500 risk free for 7 days
This episode was brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG2020' for 50% off your first month!
The Football Index Podcast is supported by http://footballindextrader.co.uk, the best site for in depth player scouting and trading strategy. As an exclusive offer for podcast listeners, you can give the site a try with a 25% discount on your first month with code "FIG25".
Music by Nkato, and Joakim Karud