Discussed on today's show:
- FPL Vs. FI communities: Knowledge, banter and cooking skills
- The best LuaLua?
- Comparing trading techniques/philosophies to films, albums and TV series
- Lionel Messi, over or undervalued?
- How do you value players on FI
- 3 most valuable mistakes
- Index gain and data products to support your FI journey
- What FPL concepts could inspire FI?
- How to attract a broader range of users on FI?
- Women in the FI and footballing communities
- What leagues are over/undervalued?
- What market activity is going to be expected over the festive period?
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
If you haven't already signed up to Football Index, just use the referral code "FIG" when signing up for a bonus! ⬇
●Deposit more than £20, get a £30 bonus
●You also trade up to £500 risk free for 7 days
This episode was brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG2020' for 50% off your first month!
Music by Nkato, and Joakim Karud
Maximise your Football Index Trading with Index Gain. The Opta powered 3rd party Football Index data provider are the number one hub for PB scores and general player analysis. Their Slack community has over 5000 traders, and their buzz bot feature on slack has proved an invaluable tool for 1000's of traders allowing them to Track theirporfolio, and get notified when prices drop or rise!