Discussed on today's show:
- What's more important, data, or football knowledge?
- Watching football
- Interpreting data
- Wayne Rooney on Football Index
- What was the index like 4 years ago?
- What's the key data points to consider when buying a player?
- What are the intangibles, unquantifiable data points to consider?
- Favourite Data point?
- Age of player on football Index
- Minutes played by younger players
- Clear minded approach to trading
- Keeping a trading journal
- FI strategy suiting your lifestyle
- Using spreadsheets
- Hold times
- Toughest decision made on FI
- When to buy, who to buy and when to sell
- Trading philosophy
- Having patience on Football Index
- How important is winning games, for PB winning players
- Short termism on the index
- FI in 2020 and the longer term future
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
If you haven't already signed up to Football Index, just use the referral code "FIG" when signing up for a bonus! ⬇
●Deposit more than £20, get a £30 bonus
●You also trade up to £500 risk free for 7 days
This episode was brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG2020' for 50% off your first month!
Music by Nkato, and Joakim Karud