Discussed on today's show:
- Trent Alexander-Arnold
- The PB scoring Matrix
- Large users Vs. small users, who are most valuable to FI?
- The next FI trend?
- How many players will be above £7 by Christmas?
- What could the long term dividend be? Team of the week, cumulative scores?
- Tiered PB......
- Favourite FI Feature
- What was Football Index like before PB?
- The Transfer Window
- How will PB impact transfers?
- MB Matrix being changed?
- Order Books
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
If you haven't already signed up to Football Index, just use the referral code "FIG" when signing up for a bonus! ⬇
●Deposit more than £20, get a £30 bonus
●You also trade up to £500 risk free for 7 days
This episode was brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG2020' for 50% off your first month!
Music by Nkato, and Joakim Karud