Discussed on today's show:
- Construing data to fit a narrative
- Believing in players due to data
- Recency bias
- Bizarreness effect
- Being open to disagreement
- The Halo effect
- The Dunning Kruger effect
- No one knows anything for certain
- Psychology of decision making
- The consequences of failing
- Following the crowd
- Knowing your strengths/weaknesses
- Experience on FI and bad habits
- Obsession with buy price
- ROI, fear of deposits/withdrawals
- When to sell a player
- Day trading
- Opportunity cost
- Investment or gambling mentality?
- Spotting patterns that aren't outliers
- Advice for new traders
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
If you haven't already signed up to Football Index, use the referral code "FIG" when signing up for a bonus! ⬇
●Deposit £50 or more, get a £20 bonus
●You also trade up to £500 risk free for 7 days
This episode was brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG2020' for 50% off your first month!
Music by Nkato, and Joakim Karud
Maximise your Football Index Trading with Index Gain. The Opta powered 3rd party Football Index data provider are the number one hub for PB scores and general player analysis. Their Slack community has over 5000 traders, and their buzz bot feature on slack has proved an invaluable tool for 1000's of traders allowing them to Track theirporfolio, and get notified when prices drop or rise!