Discussed on today's show:
- Market reaction to the dividend increase
- Who are the main beneficiaries from the new dividend structure
- In Play dividends, why were they not increased?
- Has Media Buzz been overlooked?
- Adam Cole's closing note, long term dividend?
- How many players will be over £6 at the end of the season?
- Tactical nouse and identifying PB gems
- How important is the eye test?
- When to sell, when to hold?
- ROI....how do you define it?
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
If you haven't already signed up to Football Index, use the referral code "FIG" when signing up for a bonus! ⬇
●Deposit £50 or more, get a £20 bonus
●You also trade up to £500 risk free for 7 days
This episode was brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG2020' for 50% off your first month!
Music by Nkato, and Joakim Karud