Discussed on today's show:
- The 57% Increase
- Who are the biggest beneficiaries?
- long term implications for the market, and FI as a business
- the closing notes of Adam Cole's letter
- 'Longer term' dividends
- FI pushing toward their long term USP
- Why were IPDs ignored?
- Was the increase as generous as expected?
- Yearly Dividend Review
- MB shown some love
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
If you haven't already signed up to Football Index, just use the referral code "FIG" when signing up for a bonus! ⬇
●Deposit more than £20, get a £30 bonus
●You also trade up to £500 risk free for 7 days
This episode was brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG2020' for 50% off your first month!
Music by Nkato, and Joakim Karud