Just want to say a quick thank you to everyone who's supported me on this journey up until this point. Never did I think when I first kicked off the pod that I'd have this many listeners, subscribers and supporters - let alone get to 100 episodes.
Discussed on today's show:
- The scoring matrix
- How the new matrix impacted the guests' trading strategy
- What types of players they avoided
- Euro qualifiers
- Should Cup games be added to PB
- IPOs, what should be done to make them successful?
- Should we have a Football manager style database?
- Higher or Lower game with Neymar, Greenwood, Pjanic and Sancho
- What would you do if you were FI CEO for the day?
- What is going on with the spreads?
- When will everyone stop winning?
If you did enjoy this, please do subscribe- and leave a review!
This episode was brought to you in partnership with IndexGain. Check them out here: Index Gain: https://indexgain.co.uk/?pa=FIG&subid=PODCAST and use the discount code 'FIG2020' for 50% off your first month!
Want to learn more about football index and hone your trading skills? Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBRKBjc-H8EvC15eejJc6GQ
If you haven't already signed up to Football Index, just use the referral code "FIG" when signing up for a bonus! ⬇
●Deposit more than £20, get a £30 bonus
●You also trade up to £500 risk free for 7 days
Music by Nkato, and Joakim Karud